for the usage of the contents of www.tradeciety.com
|Article 1 – Collection of personal data
|To enable the utilisation of the platform contents of www.tradeciety.com,
the Quantum Trade Solutions GmbH, Berliner Strasse 300b, 63065 Offenbach am Main, Germany,
registered with the commercial register of the Local Court (Amtsgericht) in Offenbach am Main under number HRB 48296, represented by the managing directors Rolf Schlotmann and Moritz Czubatinski, each having the sole right of representation, VAT-ID No. DE299024904 collects, processes and uses personal data of the users of the website in accordance with the following provisions.
Name and contact data of the privacy officer: Rolf Schlotmann / Moritz Czubatinski, address as above, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Article 2 – Personal data
|(1) We collect, process and use your personal data only with your consent or if a statutory provision is permitting this. We will only collect, process and use such personal data, which are required for the performance and utilisation of our services and which you are providing to us on a voluntary basis.
|(2) Personal data are all data, which contain information on the personal or factual situation of an identified or identifiable person. This includes for example the name, the e-mail address, the home address, the gender, the date of birth, the telephone number or the age.
(3) Insofar as we collect the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party to, Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations which are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(5) Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Please be aware that, if you completely deactivate cookies, as a result you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
|Article 3 – Purposes of the collection of personal data
|We collect, process and use your data for the following purposes:
· For the handling of your order(s)
· For the creation of your customer account as a personal profile
· To answer your questions
· When subscribing to the e-mail newsletter
When registering for the newsletter:
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient.
We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive our newsletter in the future.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time via e-mail to email@example.com.
When contacting us by e-mail or using the contact form:
For questions of any kind we invite you to contact us via a form provided on the website or send us an e-mail. If you use the contact form, you will need to provide us with a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request and the associated technical administration.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. After completion of the request made by you the personal data collected in this context will be automatically deleted.
Article 4 – Disclosure of data
|Article 5 – Automatic data collection with cookies and analytical software
|(1) A cookie is a text file, which is stored in the cache memory of your browser and which enables an analysis of your utilisation of our website. This way, it is for example possible to show you information especially tailored to your interests. Your data will neither be published by us nor passed on to third parties.
In addition, we use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to improve the usability of our website. In case you visit our website again it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made in order not to have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. f. GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a warning always appears before a new cookie is created. However, we would like to point out that disabling cookies may mean that you can not use all features of our website. Please find below the links by which you can change the cookie settings for common browsers:
(2) To enable the chat function on the website, we use a plug-in of the company Zendesk, Inc. respectively their subsidiaries. With the utilisation of the chat function you agree to the utilisation and processing of data according to their privacy policies, which you can access at https://www.zendesk.co.uk/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/.
(3) In the course of webinars we use the software “LogMeIn Ireland Limited“. When using Webinar content, you therefore also consent to the processing of your data within the framework of the privacy statement of this service, which you can view under https://www.logmeininc.com/legal/privacy.
(5) To run our newsletter service we use the MailChimp service of The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA (http://www.mailchimp.com/) („MailChimp“). For this purpose, we will forward your data provided to MailChimp when you sign up for the newsletter. This transfer is made in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 lit. f. GDPR and serves our legitimate interest in using an efficient, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. MailChimp typically transmits the data collected to a MailChimp server in the US where it is stored.
MailChimp uses this information for sending the newsletter and for the statistical evaluation of the newsletter on our behalf. For the evaluation, the e-mails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. This way it is possible to determine if a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked on. In addition, technical information is collected (e.g. time of retrieval, IP address, browser type, operating system). The data will be collected exclusively pseudonymized and will not be linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. This data is for statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns only. The results of these analyzes can be used to better tailor future newsletters to the interests of the recipient.
By unsubscribing from the newsletter you can object this use.
MailChimp may have its own legitimate interest in this data and in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 lit f. GDPR and may use the data itself for the needs-based design and optimization of the service as well as for market research purposes, for example to determine from which countries the recipients are. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to contact them or to pass them on to third parties.
To protect your information in the US we have entered into a data processing agreement with MailChimp based on the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission to allow the transfer of your personal data to MailChimp.
In addition, MailChimp is certified under the US Data Protection Convention „Privacy Shield“ and is committed to complying with EU data protection requirements. For more information please visit https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
(6) In the course of webinars we use the software “Zoom“ from Zoom Video Communications, Inc. . When using Webinar content, you therefore also consent to the processing of your data within the framework of the privacy statement of this service, which you can view under https://www.zoom.us/privacy
(7) To enable the chat function for our mentoring program, we use “Slack” from Slack Technologies Limited. After the purchase of the Masterclass (Elite program), each customer will be sent a private invitation to the Tradeciety Slack room. By signing into Slack you agree to the utilization and processing of data according to their privacy policies, which you can access at https://slack.com/intl/en-de/privacy-policy
(8) As an e-learning platform we use the software “Kajabi“ from Kajabi LLC. After the purchase each customer will be sent a private invitation to Kajabi. By signing into Kajabi you agree to the utilization and processing of data according to their privacy policies, which you can access at https://kajabi.com/policies/privacy/
(9) In order to provide access to our mentoring program, we use Zapier integrations provided by Zapier Inc. ( YC S12) 548 Market St., #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104, US. Zapier integrations send customer data, such as the email address and the first name, between various web services. We use Zapier integrations to send email addresses and the first name of new customers from either Chargify Or Chargebee (both specified in Article 7) to Slack, Kajabi, Zoom and Mailchimp.
|Article 6 – Consent
|By using the website, you consent to the storage and use of your data as described above. By entering your personal data you declare your consent to the described processing of the data and their use.
|Article 7 – Payment processing
|(1) For payment processing, you will be redirected to the website of the selected payment service provider via a hyperlink. We would like to point out that further personal data of the user is collected, processed and used here. The regulations regarding the utilization and privacy of the respective payment service provider shall apply exclusively.
If you choose the payment service provider Paypal, we will transfer your payment data to Paypal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg („Paypal“). The disclosure is made in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 lit. b GDPR and only insofar as this is necessary for the payment process. Paypal reserves the right to check the creditworthiness of the payment transaction. For this, your payment details may be passed to credit bureaus according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR based on the legitimate interest of Paypal in the determination of your solvency. The credit report may contain probability values. Insofar as these probability values are included in the result of the credit rating, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. Address data may be included in this calculation. For more information visit https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
(2) To facilitate subscription payments, we use “Chargebee” from Chargebee Inc.
(3): Insofar as products are offered via an external platform (i.e. Gumroad, Kajabi) the sale takes place via this external platform and to the contractual conditions specified therein. In this case, the Provider is not a contractual partner to the Client and insofar assumes no liability and warranty.
Article 8 Your rights – contact information
- demand information about your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or are supposed to be disclosed, the planned storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful details about their details;
- demand pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- demand pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR the deletion of your personal data held by us, unless the processing for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest of for assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights is required;
- demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and when we no longer need the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- the notification in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR, to notify you of the alleged rectification or deletion of data or restrictions on processing to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed;
- receive in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- revoke your once-given consent to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. In the event of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of a given consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing effected on basis of the consent until the revocation has been received;
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace, the place of our registered office or the location of the alleged infringement.