TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions for the utilisation of the Contents of the Platform as well as of the Online Shop of Tradeciety.com
Quantum Trade Solutions GmbH, Jahnstraße 43, 63075 Offenbach am Main, Germany,
registered with the commercial register of the Local Court (Amtsgericht) in Offenbach am Main under number HRB 48296, represented by the managing directors Rolf Schlotmann and Moritz Czubatinski, each having the sole right of representation, VAT-ID No. DE299024904
– hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”
and you as our client
– hereinafter referred to as the “Client”
Article 1 – Scope of application, definitions
(1) The business relationship between the Provider and the Client shall be governed exclusively by the following General Terms and Conditions in their valid version at the time of use or order. Any deviating general terms and conditions of the Client are not recognized unless the Provider expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
(2) The product offered in our online shop is directed to consumers and entrepreneurs alike, however, only to end customers. For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, (i) a consumer is any natural person, who enters into the contract for a purpose, which neither can be ascribed to their commercial nor to their self-employed occupation (section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB) and (ii) an entrepreneur is a natural or a legal entity or a partnership with legal capacity, which respectively who is acting in performing their commercial or self-employed occupation at the time of the conclusion of the contract (section 14 subsection 1 German Civil Code (BGB)).
(3) The contracts with the Client shall only be concluded either in English or in German, depending on whether the Client places the order via the German-language or the English-language page of the online shop. If the use and order is made via the German-language website, only the German version of these General Terms and Conditions shall be authoritative. If the use and order is made via the English-language website, only the English version of these General Terms and Conditions shall be authoritative.
Article 2 – Subject matter of the contract / conclusion of the contract
(1) The offers in the online shop shall be non-binding.
(2) The Client can choose from the Provider’s range of products, in particular from the online video courses on foreign-exchange dealings, the access to an information forum (chatroom) not open to the public, as well as webinars (in the following mentioned as the “Product”). As a matter of principal, the Products are divided into different packages with different scope of services and in some cases they offer access to the Tradecity platform with its own access credentials. The subject matter of the contract shall only be the provision of general information and the offering of video courses relating to the foreign-exchange dealings as a general learning tool. Information, statements or other declarations, which are provided in any kind and nature via the platform, shall at no point be a concrete investment recommendation and shall not be the subject matter of the contract. Success shall expressly not be owed.
(3) In the order form and via the button “Order with payment obligation”, “Become Member Now” or “Buy Now” , the Client shall submit a binding request to purchase the product. Before placing the order, the Client is able to change or review the data at any time. However, the request can only be submitted and transmitted if the Client has accepted these terms and conditions by clicking on the “Accept Terms and Conditions” button and has thereby included them into their request. The automatic acknowledgment of receipt documents shall only state that the Client’s order has been received by the Provider and it shall not be an acceptance of the request. The contract shall only be concluded upon submission of the Provider’s declaration of acceptance, which is sent with a separate e-mail (confirmation of order).
(4) In deviation thereof, in the event of a payment with a credit card or with Paypal, the purchase agreement shall be concluded as follows:
Credit card: When choosing the credit card payment method, the customer is prompted to enter their credit card number, validity and verification number. When clicking on “Next” the data is checked for validity and the Client is transferred to the “Order overview” in case of verification. After the order is confirmed with the button “Order with Payment Obligation”, the Client will be transferred to the website of the company’s bank, if necessary, as far as the Client is registered for the 3D-Secure procedure / Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode. By clicking on the button “Order with Payment Obligation”, the purchase agreement will be concluded.
To facilitate subscription payments, we use “Chargify” from Chargify LLC or Chargebee Inc. (chargebee.com)
For the purpose of processing payments, payment data will be stored with our payment providers (Chargebee, PayPal or Stripe) for a maximum of 60 months on Stripe. Regarding PayPal’s data storage policy, please refer to https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full or https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/privacy/privacyhub
Before a new subscription period is started, an email reminder is sent out to the customer with the option to cancel the subscription. A customer can cancel his subscription plan and not be charged in the following subscription period.
Paypal: As far as the Client chooses the payment option Paypal, after the completion of the ordering process with the button “Order with Payment Obligation”, the Client will be directly transferred to Paypal. The Client will have to log into Paypal with their user name and password and they confirm the payment by clicking on the button “Pay Now”. By clicking on this button, the purchase agreement will be concluded.
(5): Insofar as products are offered via an external platform (i.e. Gumroad, Kajabi) the sale takes place via this external platform and to the contractual conditions specified therein. In this case, the Provider is not a contractual partner to the Client and insofar assumes no liability and warranty.
Article 3 – Prices and Delivery
(1) The prices indicated in the online shop do neither include the statutory value added tax or any shipping costs. Value-added tax shall be borne by the Client as far as applicable under the relevant tax regulations. As far as any customs duties or other levies should incur, they shall be paid by the Client.
(2) The payment of the purchase price shall be due immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(3) As far as nothing else has been agreed explicitly, we will only deliver against payment in advance in the payment mechanism indicated in the online shop, in each case against invoice.
(4) After the receipt of the payment, the Client will receive the access data for the online platform sent to them to the e-mail address indicated by the Client and by this, the Client will get the product ordered by them.
Article 4 – Warranty / Liability
(1) Any liability shall expressly be disclaimed for risks from investment transactions or other dispositions, which the Client makes on the basis of an information or a market analysis. Any and all information is provided on a general basis without obligation and without a concrete recommendation for action.
(2) Apart from that the Provider shall be liable according to the applicable stipulations regarding the liability for defects, in particular according to the sections 434 et seq. German Civil Code (BGB), as far as nothing deviating has been agreed. Vis-a-vis entrepreneurs the warranty period for goods supplied by the Provider shall be 12 months.
(3) For damages or the reimbursement of wasted expenses – regardless of the legal ground – the provider shall be liable as follows:
(a) In the event of intent and gross negligence, the Provider shall be liable without limitation. In the event of ordinary negligence, the Provider shall only be liable for losses resulting from the violation of an essential contractual duty. An essential contractual duty is an obligation, whose meeting makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the Client is always relying and may rely; in this event, however, the Provider’s liability shall be limited to the compensation of the loss typical and foreseeable for the contract.
(b) The exemption and limitations of any liability resulting from the stipulation stated above shall not apply as far as the Provider has maliciously concealed a defect or assumed a warranty for the quality of the goods, for damages arising from injury to life, body and health as well as in the event of a liability according to the German Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz).
(c) As far as the Provider’s liability is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the Provider.
(4) Towards entrepreneurs only, the following shall apply: immediately after its receipt, the Client has to examine the product carefully. The product supplied shall be deemed as approved, if the Provider is not notified of a defect (i) in the case of obvious defects within five working days from the delivery or (ii) otherwise within five working days from the detection of the defect.
Article 5 – Intellectual property rights and copyright
(1) The Client is granted the non-exclusive right to use the product provided within the framework of this contract. The Client shall not get a right going above and beyond, in particular they shall not be entitled to re-distribute the products or to use them commercially.
(2) The Client shall not be entitled to make copies of the products.
Article 6 – Privacy
The Provider may process and store the data relating to the respective purchase agreements as far as this is required for the performance and handling of the purchase agreement and as long as the Provider is obliged to store these data on account of statutory provisions.
Article 7 – Notification of right of withdrawal
(1) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of revocation, which the Provider subsequently informs in accordance with the statutory provisions. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are regulated in paragraph (2). Paragraph (3) contains a sample withdrawal form.
Notification of right of withdrawal / right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within fourteen days without stating any reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took the first consignment of goods into your/their possession. In the case of a purchase of a digital product, the withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which the purchase was made.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal you must inform us, Quantum Trade Solutions GmbH, Jahnstraße 43, 63075 Offenbach, Germany [e-mail] of your decision to withdraw from this agreement by means of a clear statement (by e-mail). You may use the attached withdrawal form, although this is not required.
Please send the withdrawal notice to email@example.com
The withdrawal period has been observed so long as you dispatch the notification of your exercise of the right of withdrawal prior to the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this agreement, we are obliged to reimburse all payments which we have received from you, including delivery costs (excluding any additional costs resulting from your opting for a type of delivery other than the cheaper standard delivery offered), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received your notification of withdrawal from this agreement. For this repayment we will use the same method of payment which you used for the original transaction, unless something different is explicitly agreed with you; in no case will you incur any fees as a result of this repayment. We may refuse this repayment until we receive the returned goods or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever of these occurs first.
All goods you have received must be returned or delivered to us immediately, and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the withdrawal from this agreement. This period shall be observed so long as you dispatch the goods prior to the end of the period of fourteen days.
All access to online content will be removed as per consequence of the withdrawal.
You are responsible for the direct costs of the return of the goods.
You are only responsible for any loss of value of the goods if such loss of value is the result of handling not required to determine the suitability, characteristics and function of the goods.
(2) (a) The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
(b) The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the delivery of digital content being not on a physical medium, if the Provider has started to execute the contract after the consumer
- expressly agrees that the Provider will commence execution of the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period, and
- has confirmed his knowledge of losing his right of withdrawal by agreeing to do so when the contract is executed.
(3) The Provider herewith informs according to the legal regulation about the sample withdrawal form as follows:
Template withdrawal form:
(If you wish to withdraw from the agreement, please complete this form and return it to us.)
Quantum Trade Solutions GmbH
I/We (*) hereby withdraw from the agreement which I/we (*) concluded for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s):
– Adress of the consumer(s):
– Signature of the consumer(s): (only for notification on paper)
(*) delete as appropriate
Article 8 – Miscellaneous
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall exclusively apply to any contracts made hereunder between the Provider and the Client, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The statutory provisions on the limitation of the choice of law and on the applicability of mandatory provisions in particular of the state, in which the Client as a consumer have their regular abode, shall remain unaffected.
As far as the Client is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes resulting from contractual relationships between the Client and the Provider shall be the Provider’s place of business.
(3) Settlement of disputes: The EU Commission has established an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. The platform serves as a contact point for out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online purchase contracts. Further information can be retrieved with the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither prepared nor obliged to a participation in dispute settlement proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration board.
(4) If a live event (seminar/workshop) does not take place, we will refund the initial ticket price. Tradeciety cannot be held liable for any additional costs (accommodation, transportation etc.) an attendee may face in the event of an event cancellation.
If you do not attend an event, for whatever reason, you do not qualify for a refund of the ticket/costs.